Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 – £30,000 + Overtime (OTE £33k-£35k) + Benefits + Package
Exciting opportunity for a maintenance engineer to work a few days a week in a specialist manufacturing company. Enjoy working within a fast-paced environment with opportunity to work on projects and help with maintenance support in the factory. As a maintenance engineer enjoy working in a small team with plenty of challenges and autonomy. Enjoy training on their specialist plant machinery to make you a specialist in their industry.
This leading manufacturing company supply their top of the range products throughout the UK. This company are well known in their industry and have some household named clients. This will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work a day’s only shift within an interesting industry.
* Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* Project work
* Mechanical fault finding
* Monday to Friday days only (40 hours a week)
* Background- Maintenance Engineer, mechanical maintenance engineer, mechanical technician, maintenance technician or multi skilled maintenance engineer
* Mechanical maintenance experience
* Background from manufacturing/ industrial/ FMCG
* Time Served or engineering qualifications
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, IND123