Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
£40,000 – £42,000 + Night Shift + Overtime + Benefits + Package + Progression + Training
Are you an electrically bias maintenance engineer looking to work for a growing FMCG company that are expanding year on year? With a new site and process lines added frequently, this company will give you great job satisfaction and reward!
Enjoy working within a fast-paced environment with opportunity to work with a leading process and packaging company that will progress your technical skills long term. As a maintenance engineer work on an array of project work within a company that is always busy and improving long term.
This growing manufacturing company supply their top of the range products throughout the UK. With a full order book, they continue to expand. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff with opportunities of training and potential progression.
* Maintenance, breakdowns, and repairs
* PPM’s, project work on process/ packaging machinery
* Electrical/ mechanical fault finding
* (Sunday- Thursday 8-hour night shifts)
* Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience
* Background from manufacturing/ industrial/ FMCG
* Time Served or engineering qualifications
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, IND123