Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 – £32,000 + Panama Shift + Overtime + Training + Progression + Package
Are you a maintenance engineer looking to work for a market leading FMCG company that are expanding year on year? Enjoy working within a fast-paced environment with opportunity to work with a well-established worldwide packaging company that will progress your technical skills long term. As a maintenance engineer work on an array of project work within a company that is always busy and improving long term.
This leading manufacturing company supply their top of the range products worldwide. With a full order book, they continue to expand. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff with opportunities of training and potential progression. This will suit a maintenance engineer or shift engineer looking to work a panama shift within an automated and fast paced industry.
* Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* PPM’s, project work on process / packaging machinery
* Electrical fault finding / installation
* Panama Shift – Nights and Days
* Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Bias Either Way
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience
* Background from manufacturing/ industrial/ FMCG
* Time Served or engineering qualifications
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, IND123