Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£32,000 – £34,000 + Overtime (OTE +£45k-£55K) + Benefits + Training + Package
Work as an electrically bias maintenance engineer for a leading manufacturing company which is part of a large group and well respected in their industry. Enjoy working on state of the art machinery within a leading manufacturer with plenty of training and progression opportunities. As a maintenance engineer work on an array of project work on new machinery instillations/ site extension work.
This leading manufacturing company supply their top of the range products worldwide. With a full order book, they continue to expand. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff with opportunities of training and potential progression. This role would suit an electrically bias maintenance engineer/ industrial electrician looking to earn a high OTE (+£45k) whilst working on state of the art machinery.
* Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* PPM’s and project work on process machinery
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding
* Monday to Friday 4 shift (10-6, 2-10, 6-2 followed by 12-hour Saturday / Sunday then 7 days off)
* Electrically bias maintenance engineer or industrial electrician
* Experience with three phase, PLC’s
* Time Served or Electrical qualifications
Shift Maintenance Engineer, industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial