Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
£32,000 – £35,000 + OTE (£45k) + Bonus + Life Assurance + Package + OEM Training + Benefits
Exciting opportunity for maintenance/ service engineer to work for a specialist OEM who are expanding year on year and is a solid market leader. Enjoy working as a resident maintenance engineer on a large automotive site and be a site point of contact working on their specialist kit. Great training available in an interesting role and a job for life. Work for a market leading company with plenty of career opportunities.
This OEM service provide their top of the range products worldwide. With a full order book, they continue to expand. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff. This job will suit a service or maintenance engineer with an industrial/ manufacturing background looking to work for a market leading company with plenty of opportunities.
* Service, maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* Commissioning/ instillation of overhead cranes
* Electrical fault finding on drives/ motors
* Working as a resident engineer on their client’s site supervising the contract
* Night and days rotation (Including weekends)
* Background- Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Shift Engineer, Shift Technician
* Experienced with three phases, drives, motors
* Happy to work overtime as and when
* Time Served or electrical qualifications
Field Service Engineer, Service Technician, field engineer, mobile engineer, field technician, service engineering, electrical service engineer, worldwide service engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, multi skilled engineer, crane engineer, overhead crane engineer, gantry, multi skilled maintenance engineer, PLC engineer, PLC, automation, drives, inverter drives, inverters, ACDC, drives engineer, electrical engineer,