MEP Project Director – Data Centre Campus
Up to £130,000 + package
Currently seeking an MEP Project Director to work on a Hyperscale Data Centre Campus for an international Main Contractor operating extensively within the Data Centre market. This role will include total management and delivery of all the MEP services on ongoing projects for a Hyperscale Development in Belgium. Other duties include:
- To be responsible for the updating and implementation of all aspects of H&S relevant to the MEP services. To include Country specific variations from the clients standards.
- To be responsible for all elements of QA in relation to the MEP packages and strive for Zero defects and Absolute Completion
- To oversee and actively contribute to the MEP design process
- To be responsible for the Commercial management of all MEP packages.
- To identify suitably experienced and skilled Sub-contractors and manufacturers for the tender process
- To manage and direct the tender process for the MEP packages.
This role will suit a strong man-manager with 10+ years’ experience in the construction industry having delivered large scale MEP projects and specialist services installations. Ideally this project experience will be within the Data Centre market, but Pharma, Oil and Gas and Complex MEP projects will be acceptable, but they must be in excess of £25 million. Further requirements below:
- Have more than 5 years’ experience in a senior management role either operating a business unit or being in charge of a large team.
- Have all round experience of all M & E installations, to include BMS, PMS, Life Safety systems and standby power generation. An in depth knowledge of the Commissioning process will be required.
- Have experience in Commercial Management
- Demonstrate his experience and skills in delivering high quality installations with zero defects and within budget and programme.