Up to €130,000 + car allowance + package
Senior MEP Project Manager’s with Data Centre construction experience will be interested in working for a Tier 1 Contractor, leading the MEP works on a large-scale Data Centre construction project in the German capital. Lead the MEP delivery for a major Data Centre project, client interface with Blue-Chip organisation and manage the Electrical and Mechanical contractors to ensure successful, safe delivery to a high standard on time and budget. Work for this well-established, leading organisation and become an industry recognised specialist.
A very well-known name in the construction industry, this major Tier 1 contractor are leaders in their field, excelling in complex engineering environments. With fantastic career progression opportunities available and a number of the current leaders in the business products of that progression, the route to Senior Management from this level of role is a well-trodden path. Take the next step in your career with this employer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To take full responsibility for Engineering Delivery of a highly Engineered Data Center Project
- To Lead a team of MEP Package Managers & Consultants across all M&E disciplines
- To assist the Commissioning Team deliver project completion
- To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for Supply-chain team appraisal.
- To review design and shop drawings, the project programme and contribute where necessary.
- To ensure the installation meets with all Local German Codes & Regulations
- To manage relationships with the supply chain & Vendors
- To be aware of the existence of marketing relationships with external professionals and clients.
- To produce precise and succinct project reports.
- To take responsibility for strategic control and monitoring of the programme.
- To take a lead role in the presentation of the project to the client.
- Thorough understanding of M&E systems (including Fire & Security)
- To be actively involved in the design process, offer technical support and industry experience to the Design Team
- To monitor the design release against cost plan and construction schedule
- Industry experience. Track record of successful large-scale projects.
- In-depth knowledge of the construction process, preferably new build large scale based.
- Understands the pre-construction process. Can organise and manage the design phase of a project. Help prepare and maintain the client decision matrix.
- Able to collate information from his team to prepare and present the project report.
- Has been involved at a senior level in medium (£10m+) and preferably at least one large (£20m+) project.
- Data Center or large scale Manufacturing / distribution warehousing experience desirable .
- Knowledge and understanding of the Project Controls process (planning, forecast, reporting etc)
Keywords: MEP, Mechanical, Electrical, M&E, Construction, Data Centre, Data Center, Datacentre, Datacenter, Management, Contractor