Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 – £40,000 + Overtime + Double Days + Benefits + Training + Benefits
Work as maintenance engineer to for a UK market leading and well respected FMCG company. Enjoy working with a small close-knit team of engineers where no two days are the same. Great OEM training available for the right maintenance engineer to become a true specialist in their industry.
This leading manufacturing company are well respected in their industry and distribute throughout the UK. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff. This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer to work for a leading company in the industry with constant challenges every day. This role would suit a multi skilled maintenance or electrical maintenance engineer from industrial/ manufacturing looking to work in an exciting role with a great shift pattern!
* Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* PPM’s/ project work on printing and packaging machinery
* Mechanical fault finding and repairs
* Double Days
* Background- Multi skilled maintenance engineer, mechanical maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, mechanical technician, shift engineer, shift technician
* Background from print/ packaging/ FMCG
* Time Served or engineering qualifications
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, IND123