Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£33,000 – £34,000 + Overtime (£38k) + Package + Benefits + Training
Work as a multi skilled maintenance engineer within a booming industry and achieve great job satisfaction helping the company achieve their goals. As a multi skilled maintenance engineer with a background from industrial maintenance, work within a busy fast paced environment where no two days are the same. Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance skills both in maintenance and continuous improvement. This job will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a growing company with opportunities.
Work for a market leading recycling company with massive expansion plans and part of a large group. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Maintenance and breakdowns
* PPM’s, project work
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding
* Continental shift (12 hours nights and days)
* Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Fitter, Multi Skilled Engineer/ Technician, Maintenance Technician, Shift Engineer, Shift Technician
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Experience with bearings, shafts, three phase, drives
* Time served or relevant experience
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, Mechanical Fitter,