Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£23,000-£28,000 basic + £35,000-£40,000 Overtime + Training + Days Only
Are you a Mechanically biased maintenance engineer looking to work with a market leading company in Food industry? As a maintenance engineer have the opportunity to work in a very stable and long term job whilst also earning a good OTE. This will suit a mechanical maintenance engineer looking to work in the FMCG industry and become a specialist.
Work for a huge and reliable business which manufacturers and packages good to supply larger supermarkets and wholesalers. This company offers on the job training for its employees to develop their skills to be a top engineer in their field.
* Maintenance, breakdown and repairs
* Project work
* Working on FMCG equipment
* Monday to Friday day work
* Experienced mechanical maintenance engineer
* Experience in Hydraulics/ pneumatics, bearings, belts
* Mechanical qualifications and relevant experience