Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£37,000 – £38,000 + DAYS + Overtime + Benefits + Training + Benefits
Work as mechanically bias maintenance engineer to for a UK market leading and well respected manufacturing company. Enjoy working with a small close-knit team of engineers where no two days are the same. Great OEM training available for the right maintenance engineer to become a true specialist in their industry.
This leading manufacturing company are well respected in their industry and distribute throughout the UK. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff. This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer to work for a leading company in the industry with constant challenges every day. This role would suit a maintenance engineer from industrial/ manufacturing looking to work in an exciting role with a great shift pattern!
* Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* PPM’s, some project work
* Mechanical fault finding
* Monday to Thursday days (37.5 hour)
* Background- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Shift Engineer, Shift Technician, Multi Skilled Engineer,
* Background from manufacturing/ industrial
* Time Served or engineering qualifications