Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 – £30,000 + Overtime (35k+) + Day Shift + Package + Benefits + Training + Pension
This is fantastic and challenging opportunity for a mechanically bias maintenance engineer with a background from industrial maintenance looking to work for a market leading food manufacturer. Work as a mechanically bias maintenance engineer on state of the art multi-million-pound machinery where you will become a technical specialist on their plant machinery.
Work for a market leading mineral solution manufacturer that are part of a group with multiple sites across the world. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Mechanical maintenance, breakdown and repairs,
* Assist electrical team when needed
* PPM’s, project work
* Day shift (Mon-Fri)
* Mechanically bias maintenance engineer/ fitter
* Have a good electrical understanding
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Time served or Mechanical qualifications
* Related job titles: Maintenance engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift engineer, shift maintenance engineer