Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 – £29,000 + Overtime (£33k-£36k) + Package + Benefits + Training
Work as a maintenance engineer within a booming industry and achieve great job satisfaction helping the company achieve their goals. As a mechanical bias engineer with a background from industrial maintenance, work within a busy fast paced environment where no two days are the same. Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance skills both in maintenance and continuous improvement. This job will suit a mechanical fitter/ mechanical maintenance engineer looking to work in a growing company with opportunities.
Work for a market leading recycling company with massive expansion plans and part of a large group. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Maintenance and breakdowns
* PPM’s, project work
* Mechanical fault finding and repairs
* Monday to Friday (Earlies, Lates, Nights)
* Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Multi Skilled Engineer/ Technician, Maintenance Technician, Shift Engineer, Shift Technician
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Experience with bearings, shafts (hydraulics or pneumatics)
* Time served or mechanical qualifications