£23,000 – £25,000 + Overtime + Pension + Life Assurance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mechanical fitter to work a diverse and challenging role within an established company operating for over 70 years. Enjoy working with a small close-knit team of engineers that can support you being a specialist in this field.
This company assembles supplies labelling machines to manufactures within the UK and throughout the World. Work for a company with an ever-growing client portfolio in this exciting industry. Great on offer package with overtime available to help increase your earnings.
* Full labelling machine assembly of using hand tools
* Setting and operating manual shop machinery
* Inspection and testing of components and completed machine assemblies
* Site based in role in Barnet
* Experienced Mechanical Fitter
* Mechanical assembly experienced required
* Ability to operate shop floor machinery (e.g. lathes, mills)
* Able to read engineering drawings
* Time-served or relevant experience required
Keywords: Mechanical fitter, manufacturer, manufacturing, Assembly technician, mechanical, centre lathe, vertical mill, drills, hands tools,