£26,000 – £30,000 + Bonus + Private Health Care + Company Pension + Childcare Vouchers + Cycle to Work Scheme + Additional Bonus Package
Exciting position for mechanical fitters, technicians, workshop or engineers looking to become a product specialist. Enjoy industry leading training whilst working with best equipment in the market for this prestigious engineering giant. Great package, with various progression options as well as the stability this engineering leader can offer.
This Global manufacturer of prestigious, dynamic, mechanically assembled products have a huge global presence. Ever expanding their already impresses client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to make a genuine difference. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Stripping, Test, Repair, Rebuild on mechanical products (motors, conveyors and gearboxes)
* Interpreting engineering drawings
* Cleaning and inspection of components
* Project work
* Experienced workshop engineer / mechanical fitter / mechanical technician
* Background in mechanics (engines, motors, gearboxes, conveyors, pumps, toolroom engineers, industrial engineering)
* Experience of stripping and rebuilding mechanical products
* Able to read engineering drawings
* Able to use measuring tools
* Apprentice trained or mechanically qualified
mechanic, workshop engineer, pumps, gearboxes, toolroom engineer, mechanic fitter, engines, conveyors, bearings, valves, compressor, coupling, toolmaker, apprentice trained, tooling engineer, toolroom, mechanical,