£23,000 – £26,000 + Overtime + Guaranteed Bonus + Final Salary Pension + Life Assurance + Progression + Excellent Training
Exciting position for mechanical fitters, technicians, workshop or engineers looking to become a product specialist. Enjoy industry leading training whilst working with best equipment in the market for this prestigious engineering giant. Great package, with various progression options as well as the stability this engineering leader can offer.
This global OEM leading are a manufacturer of mechanical components sold to most industrial sectors. They will continually train on all products, whilst you will be working in a small, technically specialist team. Become a recognised expert in this industry and enjoying growing within this world class organisation.
* Stripping, Test, Repair, Rebuild on mechanical products (motors, conveyors and gearboxes)
* Workshop based
* Some field work where required (minimal)
* Experienced workshop engineer / mechanical fitter / mechanical technician
* Background in mechanics (engines, motors, gearboxes, conveyors, pumps, toolroom engineers, industrial engineering)
* Experience of stripping and rebuilding mechanical products
* Apprentice trained
mechanic, workshop engineer, pumps, gearboxes, toolroom engineer, mechanic fitter, engines, conveyors, bearings, valves, toolmaker, apprentice trained, tooling engineer, coupling,