Up to €40,000
Global leader in data centre design developments are currently expanding and seeking an Mechanical Engineer. Following a recent expansion into the Irish market via a major acquisition, the company have grown from 4 staff to well over 400 staff globally in 15 years with a turnover circa £35m. They’re now looking to invest heavily in the region and grow a team.
With a staff retention rate of well over 90%, this organisation looks after their staff and makes sure that their voices are heard, providing regular pay reviews and promotions before you ask for it!
- Responsible for the running of small projects. Researches, develops, designs and assumes responsibility for coordination and monitoring of engineering project services for Mechanical installations, systems, equipment, facilities etc.
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Surveys tests and reports on existing mechanical installations
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- Preparation of specification modifications (word or excel)
- Ensure engineering calculations and drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Responsible for validation of Intermediate & Graduate Engineer input into designs
- HND or degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Working towards or have achieved MCIBSE/MIEE or equivalent
- Working towards Chartered Eng status
- Experience of specification design/drawing for at least one building type
- Sound knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
- Knowledge of MS Office apple excel etc