Mechanical Design Engineer
£30,000 – £40,000 + car allowance + pension + package
Uniquely placed Niche Critical Environment Engineering Specialists are offering fantastic Data Centre training opportunities to Mechanical Design Engineers seeking to progress their career and develop their data centre expertise
Join this UK based Critical Facility engineering specialists who offer expert consultancy, project delivery & maintenance services in the UK and world-wide. The opportunity sits in their Consultancy and Professional Services team based close to Crawley
- You will be expected to take responsibility for mechanical aspects of the design, both individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary project team, including engineers from other business units or organisations.
- Lead and undertake a variety of consultancy packages including, but not limited to, strategic consultancy, feasibility and master planning, traditional design, engineering, commissioning & IST management, certifications and compliance.
- Supporting Development, introduction & evaluation of new products or new to data centre industry technologies.
- Surveys and Assessment of existing and new data centre facilities.
- Engineering Based Degree (BSc, BEng, MEng or BTEC/HND In Engineering Based Discipline & Demonstrable Experience
- Appreciation of associated building services including electrical and control systems
- Data Centre experience and/or mechanical design for critical facilities is an advantage but not essential.
- Customer focused and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.