£35,000 – £45,000 + Package
Exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced quality inspectors with a background of working with handheld measuring equipment on intricate products. Enjoy working with prestigious top end products, ensuring quality is being maintain to the highest standards. Perfect platform to hone and showcase your ability as a quality specialist in a role that offer autonomy.
This company produce highly technical mechanically assembled luxury products to a high-end market. With a rapidly growing glamourous clientele, be proud to make a difference for such a prestigious innovator. Be part of an expanding proudly British brand in a role that will truly allow you to test yourself and become a vital and valued leader.
* First article, stage and final inspection of mechanical products
* Using handheld measuring equipment (verniers, capliers, micrometers, etc)
* Responsible for all site inspection
* Operating CMM
* Liaising with suppliers where necessary
* Experienced quality inspector
* Background of inspecting mechanical or intricate products
* First article, stage and final inspection experience
* Apprentice trained
Keywords: quality inspector, production, mechanical, quality engineer, measuring, verniers, capliers, quality, CMM, ascot