M&E Site Manager
International Construction Contractor seeking two M&E Site Managers to be based on a major Data Centre site in Belgium overseeing the delivery of all ICT / ELV and Software aspects to the project. You will be joining a newly formed division within the company with huge expansion plans and a very impressive project portfolio over the past 3 years, with a view to the successful candidates being given training in order to progress up to Project Management.
- Working directly with the Project Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for providing direction to ensure the safe, successful, cost efficient and timely delivery of a variable number of data install projects at any time, enabling and providing as necessary, effective risk management and problem resolution.
- To deliver data installation to projects to best practice and industry leading standards.
- To manage all contractors on site to ensure that project is delivered safely and to the highest quality standards.
- To proactively set health & safety standards and culture for all assigned projects and to take appropriate action where necessary to reduce safety risk.
Experience and Qualifications
- Upwards of 5 years experience in the installation and completion of complex ELV/ICT/Software and Telecommunications projects including, structured fibre and copper networks and cabinet topology.
- The detailed understanding of the fibre and copper installation market.
- Technical understanding of active network solutions, software deployment and building control systems.
- Experience during the testing and commissioning process of a converged network solution supporting relevant ELV and control systems.
- Technically capable of liaising and coordinating with relevant Mechanical and Electrical subcontractors