M&E Project Manager – Critical Facilities
Competitive Salary + Car allowance + package
Project Manager sought within a rapidly growing colocation provider (owned by the world’s largest telecommunications service providers) & are on track to be a leading colocation provider in Europe working with clients to include major tech firms and major blue-chip clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of in-life Data Centre M&E, small-works projects in existing operational data centres. A fantastic opportunity working for a rapidly growing organisation in one of the busiest markets in the construction industry at the moment.
Roles and Responsibilities Include
- Plan and manage on a day to day basis, all resources, activities, work packages and deliverables needed to achieve the required project objectives, working across all internal functions (technical design, commercial and operational etc.) and external contractors / suppliers.
- Ensure the necessary resources are in place to deliver the projects internally and with external suppliers / contractors. Pro-actively identify, track, manage and resolve all related issues, risks, dependencies, assumptions, actions and changes.
- Collate and review method statements and risk assessments and highlight any risks that are apparent from a Health and Safety and Business Continuity perspective.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure ongoing alignment of the project within the wider programme and business context. Create and maintain a positive team environment, working collaboratively with the PMO, other functions and with the contractors / suppliers.
- Previous site-based Project Management experience in the construction and delivery of mission critical Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure projects.
- Data Centre or other mission critical experience preferable (including a working knowledge of generator, UPS, switchgear, HVAC and fire detection / suppression systems.
- Extensive experience in the effective management of multiple contractors across the full project lifecycle, from RFP, through installation, commissioning and handover.
- Relevant qualification & in-depth knowledge of health and safety within the construction industry including the CDM regulations.
Click on the link and apply if you’re interested! email@example.com / 02033554054