Various European Locations
Competitive Salary + Accommodation + Travel + Living Allowance
Currently seeking M&E Managers to join a Contractor delivering large scale Data Centre facilities across the European region for some of the largest companies in the world. All sites are still open, even in the current climate, and start dates will be within the next 2 months. Given the current job market, this is a really good opportunity to get some traction going within a very resilient sector in the construction industry with a growing company.
- The development of/ensuring the development of safe systems of work utilising generic risk assessments to develop task specific assessments.
- Manage the M&E contractors.
- Ensuring contract specific site safety statements are developed including any sub-contracted works. These safety statements must be maintained as ‘live’ documents for the duration of the data centre project.
- Chair sub-contract co-ordination meetings on a regular basis that are documented in minute’s format and distributed to relevant personnel.
- Ensure there is adequate control of materials, plant and equipment to prevent loss by damage, waste, theft or unnecessary hire charges.
- Work closely with the design team and the client directly.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an M&E Managerial position
- Main contractor experience is essential
- Experience working on heavy M&E focused projects (Data Centre, Pharma, Power Generation etc) is essential
- Mechanically or Electrically biased