£32,000 – £39,000 + Overtime + Pension + Benefits + Continentals + Package
Good opportunity for marine engineers with a diesel background to join a company providing long term security and stability. Be part of a close knit team, specialise in the maintenance of marine vessel. Great package on offer for a company that recognise and reward hard work.
This company operator marine services to vessels on the Thames. As one of the most established and prestigious businesses in this field, they are always busy! Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to employ and push your existing skillset helping you towards being a specialist in this industry.
* Service and maintenance for passenger vessels
* Mechanical maintenance, breakdown, service and repairs of diesel engines
* Other such facilities maintenance work when required
* 4 on 4 off shift, alternating days and nights
* Experienced marine, plant or workshop technician
* Mechanical diagnostic experience
* Experienced working with diesel engines
* Time served or mechanical qualifications
Marine engineer, marine fitter, diesel engineer, diesel fitter, HGV, automotive, engineering, technician, mechanical, maintenance, turbocharged, propeller, water jet drives, vehicle technician, caterpillar, penta, volvo, paxman, yanmar, man diesel, MTU, honda marine, Scania, deutz, cummings, john deere, new Holland, claas, komatsu, hitachi, tractor, dump truck, hgv, digger, excavator,