£32,000 – £37,000 + Pension + Benefits
Exciting opportunity for production or manufacturing managers wanting to focus on new product development in a company expanding from their recent successes. Enjoy a key role within this unique engineering environment for employers who take pride in their product. Great package in a role with huge potential to establish your worth and progress.
This British manufacturing company supply top quality packaging products for the domestic market as well as others. Offering one of the strongest products in their sector, they have enjoyed growth in their sector over the last decade and have ambition to continue this trend. Take ownership and make your mark for a company that with recognise and reward achievement.
* Complete management of a packaging production facility
* Plan workflow schedule for the production department
* Continuous improvement (waste / efficiency) whilst maintaining high quality standards
* Reorganise factory layout to maximise production
* Ensure Health and Safety standards are being met
* Train and manage the staff
* Experienced production manager or manufacturing manager or similar
* Relevant manufacturing background required i.e. packaging, FMCG,
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing
* Understanding of production machinery and supporting systems
* Experience of production planning
* Apprentice trained, quality engineer or similar