Maintenance Engineering Supervisor (Electrical)
£40,000 – £48,000 + Day Shift + Overtime + Training + Benefits + Package
Work as an electrically bias maintenance engineer for a leading manufacturing company which is well respected in their industry. Enjoy working on state-of-the-art machinery within a leading manufacturer with plenty of training and progression opportunities. As a maintenance engineer work on an array of project work on new machinery instillation’s/ site extension work.
This leading manufacturing company supply their top of the range products throughout the UK. With a full order book, they continue to expand. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff with opportunities of training and potential progression.
* Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* Implementation of PPM’s and continuous improvements / modification’s
* Electrical fault finding and installation
* Day Shift Mon – Fri, 8 am to 4 pm
* Electrical Maintenance Engineer with supervisory or managerial experience
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience
* Background from manufacturing/ industrial/ FMCG
* Time Served or engineering qualifications (17th edition, NVQ)
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, 17th edition, HNC, HND, electrical, Mechanical, FMCG, manufacturing, supervisor, manager