EC&I Maintenance Supervisor
£45,000 – £48,000 + Bonus + Package + Benefits + Training
Unique and diverse opportunity for an electrical, controls and instrumentation engineer with a background from industrial maintenance looking to work in a challenge and rewarding environment where you will lead from the front. Lead a team of highly skilled engineers with plenty of job satisfaction and autonomy developing maintenance strategies. Work in a diverse maintenance department on fully automated systems and state of the art machinery.
Work for an internationally recognised company with over 6000 employees. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit an electrical, controls and instrumentation engineer looking to lead from the front and achieve career progression.
* Looking after team of EC&I Engineers, technicians, contractors
* Project work and managing PPM’s
* Working on instrumentation and control systems
* Monday to Friday bonus
* Background -Controls Engineer/ Instrumentation Engineer/ Automation Engineer/ Electrical Engineer with leadership experience
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process / Oil and gas
* Experience with PLC’s, controls, instrumentation, HV/LV
* Time served or electrical qualifications
EC&I, Electrical controls, Instrumentation manager, controls manager, industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, Engineering Manager, Process Manager