Maintenance Engineering Supervisor
£40,000 – £45,000 + Monday to Friday days only + Overtime (5+) + Package + Benefits + Training
This is a unique and challenging opportunity for a maintenance engineer looking to take the next step or currently in a similar role with a background from industrial maintenance looking to work for a market leading bio energy plant. Work as an electrically bias maintenance engineer on state of the art multi million pound machinery where you will become a technical specialist on their plant machinery. Lead a team of highly skilled engineers and work on an array of project work to maximise downtime and increase profits.
Work for a market leading energy company part of a group with multiple sites. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Overseeing maintenance department
* Working on PPM’s, project work, 5s and six sigma
* 10 + direct reports
* Attending maintenance, breakdown and repairs
* Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
* Background- Maintenance Engineering Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor, Engineering Supervisor, Maintenance Manager, Engineering Manager, Maintenance Engineering Manager, Engineering lead, Maintenance Engineer
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Time served or Engineering qualifications