Maintenance Engineering Manager
£48,000 – £52,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Decent Package
Are you an engineering manager with a process / manufacturing background to work in a challenging and busy environment and lead a team of mechanical and electrical maintenance engineers? Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you implement the maintenance and continuous improvement of the plant. Great package on offer for a company the recognise and reward hard work.
Work for a market leading manufacturer have multiple sites worldwide and have massive expansion plans. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers and aim to be the best in the industry.
* Overseeing plant maintenance
* Implementing PPM’s
* Project work improving the plant efficiency and refurb projects
* 12 direct maintenance engineer reports
* Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
* Experienced Engineering/ Maintenance Manager
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Background from plant maintenance
* Time served or relevant experience/ qualifications
Engineering Manager, Chief Engineer, Maintenance Engineering, Maintenance Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Chief engineering manager, head of engineering, engineering, mechanical engineering manager, electrical engineering manager, plant, process, manufacturing industrial, food, pharma, chemical, process, packaging, distrubution, Maintenance supervisor, engineering supervisor, maintenance team leader, electrical manager,