Maintenance Engineering Manager
£48,000 – £50,000 + Monday to Friday days only + Package + Benefits + Training + Time off in Loo
Work within a a market leading bio energy company as a maintenance engineering manager with full autonomy of the engineering department. Enjoy leading a team of highly skilled engineers working on multi million pound machinery where you will become a technical specialist on their plant machinery. This role will give you the opportunity to create, plan and make changes to maximise profits and reduce downtime!
Work for a market leading energy company part of a group with multiple sites. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineering manager looking to have complete autonomy and someone that thrives on challenge!
* Overseeing maintenance department
* Planning and developing PPM’s
* 10 + direct reports, recruitment of engineer’s
* Creating maintenance systems and continuous improvement projects
* Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
* Experienced Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Engineering Supervisor
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Hands on maintenance engineering experience
* Time served or Engineering qualifications
Engineering Manager, Chief Engineer, Maintenance Engineering Manager, Maintenance Engineering Supervisor, industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, Mechanical Fitter,