26,000 – £28,000 + Monday – Friday Days + Package + Benefits + Training
This is fantastic and challenging opportunity for someone with a background in Engineering looking to work in a busy fast paced environment where no two days are the same. Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance knowledge in Mechanical, electrical and Microsoft software.
Work for a market leading recycling company with massive expansion plans. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit someone who has come from an Engineering background.ator
* Format and plan maintenance schedules
* Creating and maintaining KPIs within CMMS systems
* Monitoring all stock and equipment inventory
* Monday to Friday Days
* Ideally from an engineering background.
* Able to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge of computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
* NVQ level3, City and Guilds or similar engineering discipline.
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, Mechanical Fitter,