Competitive Salary plus full secondment package (Travel, Accomodation, Living Allowance, Pension, 25 days holiday)
Our client, a leading international contractor engaged on projects in various sectors across Ireland and Europe, are seeking an experienced EHS Advisor to join their team working on a Data Centre project in the Nordic region.
As a result of enjoying major success in recent years, this contractor now has a vast pipeline of projects across various sectors, creating a fantastic opportunity for further work and to develop your project portfolio with this firm.
- Support all aspects EHS management on site and other programmes as required.
- Implementing any changes required to ensure the site maintains compliance with both regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Supporting the risk management and other key H&S programs.
- Support incident investigations and follow up of action items
- Perform regular EHS self-assessment audits within the area, and in house EHS audits in other areas.
- Work closely with the rest of the EHS team to ensure the day to day support to the client
- Support the site with regards to the development of a world class safety culture on site
- 5 years’ experience as an EHS Advisor / Specialist on large scale, technical construction projects (20M+, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation etc)
- Experience with responsibility for health, safety, and environment compliance, and familiarity with applicable regulations
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance procedures and publications, and ability to interpret relevant legislation
- Excellent communication, presentation, and training skills
- EHS auditing experience.
- Thorough understanding of CDM regulations