£35,000 – £40,000 + Package
Exciting opportunity for HR managers or HR advisors looking to work for a fun, dynamic, creative business. Enjoy working in a role with different challenges looking after personal, subcontract and logistics, whilst long term implementing and improving HR processes throughout the business. Great package for a market leader with great progression opportunities.
This creative design company provide specialist lighting solutions in unique visual project across the UK. With a huge variety of different project this role offers huge variety. Enjoy becoming a specialist for a company that value their staff and believe in training and progression.
* Oversee and improve internal personnel progresses
* Manager training and development programs for staff and the appraisal process
* Develop internal HR system and discuss HR strategy with senior management
* Stay up to date with changes in employment law, ensuring the company stay compliant
* Manage subcontract contracts and compliance
* Manage company logistics and scheduling
* Ensure company are working to Health and safety standards both onsite and internally
* HR manager, people operations manager or HR advisor looking to take the step up
* Experienced of working with sub contractors
* Background of logistics management
* Project management experience
* Health and safety experience
Human resources, HR manager, HR advisor, personnel, logistics, health and safety, sub contract management, compliance, gdpr, grievances, hr strategy, project manager,