Head of Design Management
(Flexible) London, Amsterdam or Dublin
Competitive salary + package
Head of Design Management sought after in a global firm revolutionising the real estate and technology industries, to recruit, lead a team of Design Managers engaged in the design of delivery of datacentres across the EMEA region. Joining at a key stage of their development you will be/ have
- Initially focused on hyper-scale datacentre campuses (40MW to 150MW) across the EMEA region there is the opportunity to progress into a global role as they develop their portfolio in Asia and America,
- Full life cycle Involvement on developments from assisting at land acquisition stage through design, construction to hand over,
- Work in partnership with some of the globes leading tech firms delivering state of the art facilities,
Joining their Technical Division, the successful Head of Design manager will play a key role in the strategic expansion of site selection through: technical strategy implementation, technical process development & implementation of their standard Data centre design. You and your team of design managers will undertake duties to incorporate;
- Accountable for design delivery and quality design output covering the EMEA region.
- Provide Design leadership with multidisciplinary external parties and the end user(s).
- Lead the integrated design delivery from inception through construction.
- Assist internal subject matter experts in developing the site-specific data centre design.
- Lead the design development, planning, site design,
Well suited to those that are looking for a fast paced challenging environment.
To be considered individuals will fulfil the following criteria;
- A technical engineering (Mechanical, electrical, structural or civil engineering) background gained within the design of Data Centre’s or similar Critical Facilities,
- Hold professional qualifications to CEng,
- Ability to lead internal technical teams, external consultants & suppliers,
- Experience gained working within a technical design led engineering role for a Developer, Co-location Provider, End-user or Consultancy,