Head of Civil and Structural Engineering
(Flexible) London, Amsterdam or Dublin
Competitive salary + package
Head of Civil and Structural Engineering sought after in a global firm revolutionising the data centre industry, providing wholly outsourced, end-to-end Real estate solutions to meet the needs of lead global organisations within the growing Tech Sector.
Joining their Technical Division the successful candidate will have the option of working remotely of being based from one of their offices in London, Amsterdam or Dublin. Leading Civil and Structural Design Engineering function, for Hyper scale data centre campuses (ranging from 40MW to 150MW) across the EMEA region, you be presented with the opportunity to progress your career into a global role as they further expand across Asia & The Americas.
- Lead the CSA technical design team on multiple hyper scale developments for some of the world’s leading tech firms.
- Join a modern globally expanding data centre owner / operator at a key stage in their development providing clear opportunity for progression,
Reporting into the Global Technical Director you will work within a team of subject matter expertise, you will become the lead technical civil & structural expert within the technical division, with duties to include;
- Operating as the Civil & Structural Engineering Subject Matter Expert you will lead on the development of their blue-print datacentre designs,
- Play a leading role in the appointment and technical management of external suppliers, focused on the design & development of datacentre facilities,
- Support the Design Management and Construction Teams during live projects with your team acting as technical experts on all C&S Engineering issues,
- Provide technical support on C&S Engineering issues during land acquisition and planning stages,
- Seeking to continuing improve their design solutions globally, improving the function of their facilities and reduce build times,
- Ideally with a structural engineering bias you will also possess knowledge of geotechnical,
- To-date you will likely have worked predominantly for a consultancy or end client with a clear background focused within Design Engineering,
- Project expertise is highly likely to have been gained on large scale steel-framed developments on Industrial projects, such as data centres, pharmaceutical, power plants, manufacturing plants etc..
- CEng qualifications
On offer is a very competitive package detailed below, as well the opportunity to progress into a global role as they continue their expansion into Asia and the Americas.
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Bonus 1st year 10%, 2nd year 20%, 3rd year 30%
- Pension contribution to 10%
- Share scheme
- Private healthcare
- Learning & Development Fund