£24,000 – £28,000 Basic + Specialist Training + Career Development + Pension + Package
Exciting opportunity for graphic designer from a good marketing or engineering background. Enjoy the autonomy and responsibility of expanding and already strong market share within industrial environments. Great training on offer in a role that will recognise and reward strong performance.
This global engineering company are a leading manufacturer in medical devices & machinery. With a prestigious reputation for top quality products they continue to expand. Enjoy working for a top employer who can boast an extremely low staff turnover due to their belief in recognising and rewarding staff.
- Creating both online & offline graphic designs such as website landing pages, emails, social media assets, digital and print campaign assets.
- Acting as the internal design resource providing ideas, concepts and delivering design assets to the global marketing team and product category teams.
- Monitor the brand guidelines for the corporate brand and product brands – identify areas to improve visually & make sure the teams are abiding by the corporate identity.
- Exploring new trends and techniques with the intent of strengthening the marketing team offering.
- Support the launch of the new websites with content and page creation.
- Design internal and external presentations, newsletters, and company communications.
- At least 3 years prior experience in a similar role with proven ability to produce high-quality work to brief and tight deadlines.
- Relevant degree subjects in either: digital media production, graphic design, multimedia web design.
- Expert skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, primarily; InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge and experience with filming and editing videos, using platforms such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, or Audition.
- Knowledge of using a CMS platform to upload, build and create website pages.
- Basic understanding of UX design.
- Excellent problem-solving.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Keywords: Graphic designer, design, marketing, engineering, marketing manager, marketing, social media, website design.