Global Product Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 Basic + Specialist Training + Career Development + Pension + Package
Exciting opportunity for product manager from a medical / special purpose machinery / manufacturing background. Enjoy the autonomy and responsibility of expanding and already strong market share within industrial environments. Great package on offer in a role that will recognise and reward strong performance.
This global engineering company are a leading manufacturer in equipment devices & machinery. With a prestigious reputation for top quality products they continue to expand. Enjoy working for a top employer who can boast an extremely low staff turnover due to their belief in recognising and rewarding staff.
- Support the Global Head of Product Category in establishing the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, and promotion of products.
- Train and support commercial teams on new products and features
- Create content (sales collateral, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.) to share product benefits and customer success with the world
- Support the Global Head of Product Category in product and project development process through generation of ideas, identifying gaps in the product portfolio, defining market specifications and new product introductions
- Supervise, control and manage the assigned product group with regards to margin, sales, costs.
- Previous experience in a commercial, marketing, sales, or product-based role (2-3 years)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally
- Office-based with travel as necessary
- The ability to speak another language is useful
Keywords: Product Manager, marketing manager, technical manager, commercial manager, product specialist, marketing specialist, management.