CSA Fit-Out Contracts Manager
Cork with travel to Europe
Competitive Salary + package
Contracts Managers from a CSA (Civil, Structural, Architectural) background with strong Fit-Out experience will enjoy working for a leading contractor in the delivery of Data Centre Fit-Out projects across Ireland, UK and Europe. Lead the commercials, planning, procurement, quality, EHS, Engineering and staff development, with an oversight of all aspects of the construction project. Take the next step in your career with an overarching responsibility for Data Centre fit-out projects across Europe.
This leading Contractor are now taking on EPC Contracts, becoming the subcontractor of choice for many European Data Centre projects. With a vast training and development budget and an ever-growing project portfolio globally, this organisation is in a good position to be able to help you take the next steps in your career.
Roles and Responsibilities
- At the project handover meeting, take ownership of the project on behalf of the site team
- Liaise with the CSA Director regarding staffing for the project
- Implement a Project Execution Plan putting in place a cost control system, procurement plan and design, drawing and information plan
- Produce a pre-construction and construction and commissioning schedule with key milestones
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues and agree an information production programme
- Manage your site team in the effective day to day running of site activities to achieve safe, high quality, cost efficient and timely production
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries, engineering, quality, and safety issues
- Ensure compliance with Contract, design code and local authority requirements
- Chair weekly team progress meetings and with sub-contractors and ensure that safety and training are discussed
- Ensure effective cost control in conjunction with Commercials & Engineering team
- Advise client in good time of any issues impacting on safety, quality, cost, and programme outside of your control
- Understand the requirements and actions to be taken to test, commission, and handover the project prior to the commencement of the commissioning period
- Ensure testing and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the Quality Plan and projects specific requirements.
- Ensure final design audit (if applicable) is carried out.
- Ensure all systems are demonstrated to Client and projects Building control officer.
- Issue O&M manual format for approval prior to final submission
- Handover O&M manual and record drawings.
- Background in Civil, Structural and/or Architectural Engineering
- Detailed knowledge of the Fit-Out Contracts Manager role
- 10+ Years experience in a General Contracting environment
- Structural projects and interior fit out experience also a plus
- Experience in a similar level of role