Field Service Engineer
£30,000 – £35,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £45K) + Door to Door Pay + Technical Progression + Vehicle + UK Travel + Mobile + Laptop
Are you an electro-mechanical field service engineer with experience working on rotating equipment, looking to join a company who can offer tailored training courses to help you become a specialist? Great opportunity to work within a diverse industry where you can keep technically progressing consistently long term.
This company service and maintain large bespoke rotating machinery for a variety of clients & customers across the UK. Due to overload of work, they’re in need of highly motivated service engineer to help drive the company forward. Enjoy working on specialist purpose machinery, whilst technically progressing as an engineer.
* Service & maintenance of special purpose machinery
* Must be keen to train and do overtime
* Test and machinery trials & project work
* Some stay away required
* UK / Regional service work
* Strong industrial electro-mechanical skills & experience
* Worked with pumps, motors, gearboxes, rotating machinery
* Qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering (HNC, HND, NVQ or equivalent)
* Happy to travel & stay away from home when required
Keywords: Commissioning engineer, field service engineer, service engineer, mechanical engineer, engineering, field service technician, mechanical technician, engineer, maintenance engineer, industrial, manufacturing, manufacture, service, commissioning, electrical engineer, electro mechanical, pump, motor, mobile engineer, mobile technician, Milton Keynes.