Field Service Engineer
£30,000 – £40,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £50,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Fuel Card + Expenses Paid + UK Travel + Mobile + Laptop + Healthcare + 8% Pension
Are you a mechanically biased commissioning engineer, looking to join a company who can offer tailored manufacturing training to help you become a specialist? Great opportunity to work within a diverse industry where you can keep technically progressing consistently long term.
This company manufacture service & install bespoke rotating machinery for a variety of clients & customers across the globe. Due to overload of work, they’re in need of highly motivated service / commissioning engineer to help drive the company forward. Enjoy working on specialist purpose machinery, whilst technically progressing as an engineer.
* Service & commissioning of special purpose machinery
* Roughly 60 nights staying from home per year
* Test and machinery trails & project work
* PLC Training
* UK / Regional service work
* Strong industrial mechanical skills & experience
* Worked with engines, motors, gearboxes, conveyors, hydraulics & pneumatics
* Qualified in mechanical engineering (HNC, HND, NVQ or equivalent)
* Happy to travel & stay away from home when required
Keywords: Commissioning engineer, field service engineer, service engineer, mechanical engineer, engineering, field service technician, mechanical technician, engineer, maintenance engineer, industrial, manufacturing, manufacture, service, commissioning, Staffordshire.