Field Service Engineer
£25,000 – £27,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £30,000 – £40,000) + Specialist Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Opportunity to work for a growing company who offer full manufacturing training & technical progression to help you become a highly skilled engineer. As a company who operate within a niche field of engineering, they will turn you into a specialist.
This company service install & maintain bespoke machinery for variety of manufacturers across Scotland. As an up and coming business, they’re looking for highly motivated engineers, to train sand technical develop their skillset.
* Covering Scotland
* Electrical & mechanical fault finding & installation
* Consistent training
* Giving a great customer service to customers
* Electrically qualified engineer (NVQ, 17th, HND, HNC or equivalent)
* Strong mechanical skills
* Industrial or facilities engineering background
* Highly motivated to learn a new industry
* Ex forces engineers more than welcome
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, field service technician, mobile engineer, service technician, field engineer, engineering, maintenance engineer, multi skilled engineer, electrical engineer, manufacturing, industrial, electrical, mechanical, HND, 17th, automotive, plastics, manufacture.