Field Service Engineer
£28,000 – £32,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £50,000 – £60,000+) + On the Job Training + Technical Progression + Management Progression Healthcare + Tablet + Phone + Fuel Card + Pension
Work for a market leading manufacturer as a field service engineer, where you can earn as much overtime as you wish. With direct progression availability, you can literally write your own future with this ever-expanding company.
This company manufacture, service & install machinery & equipment for various commercial & domestic sites across the UK. With Consistent work & contracts coming into this company, they’re looking for highly motivated field service engineers to earn well & progress long term.
* Covering a regional patch with some UK travel
* Electrical fault finding & installation of Ventilation, Control Systems & Fluid Power
* 2 nights staying away from home per month
* Give a high-quality service to customers
* Be from an Electrical engineering background (Ex forces welcome)
* Electrically trained engineer (NVQ, HNC, HND or equivalent)
* Industrial or commercial background suitable
* Fluid Control / Ventilation experience
* Can work flexible hours when needed
Keywords: field service technician, service engineer, service technician, mobile engineer, mobile technician, maintenance engineer, mechanical engineer, industrial engineer.