Field Service Engineer
Bristol / Chippenham / Swindon
£36,000 Basic + Overtime (£45,000 – £50,000) + Technical Progression + Bespoke Manufacturing Training + Fuel Card + Vehicle + Pension
Are you a skilled electrically biased special purpose engineer working within the Automation, CNC or injection moulding sector? This is a great opportunity to job a market leading company where can become a specialist engineer. Enjoy consistent manufacturing training long term whilst earning a great all-round package.
This company manufacture bespoke automated machinery for a variety of industries across the UK & Europe. As a company looking to expand their field service engineering team, they’re looking for highly motivated individuals to help grow the company.
* Covering the South of England
* Install, commissioning & repairs on bespoke machinery
* Electrical & mechanical fault finding
* Consistent manufacturing training
* Offering a great customer service
* Be from either a CNC, Packaging, Injection Moulding, Automation or similar background
* Electrically biased engineer & qualified (HNC, HND, NVQ or equivalent)
* PLC fault finding background
* Keen to train & develop
* Happy to stay away when required
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, mobile engineer, mobile electrician, electrical engineer, field service technician, service technician, mobile technician, manufacturing, cnc, industrial, engineer, manufacture, packaging, CNC, Automation, injection moulding, IND123