Field Service Engineer
£27,000 – £33,000 + Overtime + Private use Vehicle + Fuel Card + Mobile
Opening for an experienced service engineer to join an expanding company and cover a regional patch, working in the Security field. Join a well-established company who provide services for many different industries. Progress your career and become a specialist within the industry.
The company are leaders in the supply and service in Security including CCTV, Alarms, Gates and Fire Prevention systems around Manchester and the surrounding areas. Enjoy working for a recession proof company unaffected by Brexit. This a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term stable role.
– Servicing and repairing CCTV, Monitors, Fire Systems, Alarms
– Electrical and electronic fault finding
– Installation work when required
– Covering a patch of Manchester
– Experience Service engineer
– Electrical Bias
– Background in CCTV, Alarms, Electric Gates
– Full UK Driving license.
Keywords: Field service engineer, engineer, mobile engineer, technician, alarms, CCTV, electrical, installation, servicing, Fire prevention, monitors, intercom, IND123, electrical engineer, Manchester.