Field Service Engineer
Bristol / Weston-Super-Mare / Taunton
£27,000 – £31,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £40,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Healthcare + Door to Door Pay + Pension
Are you an multi skilled engineer looking to join world leading burner system manufacturer who offer full bespoke manufacturing training? Fantastic opportunity to become a technical specialist in a varied & consistently growing industry. Earn a good package whilst consistently training & progression long term.
This Global manufacturer of prestigious, dynamic, mechanically assembled products have a huge global presence. Ever expanding their already impressive client portfolio this is a brilliant chance to train into successful industry. They believe in their staff and are also keen to progress from within.
* Service, installation & commissioning
* Mainly covering the South West part of the country
* Electrical & mechanical engineering work
* Consistent training with senior engineers
* Good mechanical & electrical fault-finding skills
* Must hold a Commercial Gas qualification (COCN1, CDGA1, CIGA1 or equivalent)
* Ex Forces welcome
* Highly motivated to gain manufacturing training
* Happy to travel when required
Keywords: Field Service engineer, service engineer, combustion engineer, field service technician, service technician, service fitter, maintenance engineer, mobile engineer, maintenance technician, mechanical engineer, electrical fitter, electrical engineer, Bristol, Avon, Weston-super-Mare, Taunton.