Field Service Engineer (Worldwide)
£50,000 – £60,000 + Overtime + Expenses Paid + Pension + Benefits
Are you an international field service engineer wanting to travel the world in a world company with a multimillion pound turnover? Work a field service engineer role with high earning potential (£50K+) in a company rapidly expanding as a result of their ongoing success. Join a company that can offer you terrific opportunities to travel the world whilst earning a good all round package.
This company are well known within their marketplace and offer their service Worldwide. Immerse yourself in this technically challenging and rewarding role with regular overtime to increase earnings, as well as training to support you in being a specialist field service engineer.
* Service, breakdowns and repairs on ship vessels
* Mechanically biased role with some electrical
* International field service role (stay away up to 80% of the time)
* Experienced field service engineer
* Ex-forces engineers welcomed
* Time served electrical qualification
* Marine experience required
* Live in a commutable distance to Fife
Keywords: International field service engineer, service engineer, service technician, marine, engineer, marine engineering, tunnel thrusters, stern gears, electrical, mechanical, propulsion equipment, ship vessel, electrical, propeller, ships, engine, shuttle thrusters, gearboxes