Field Service Engineer
North East Region / Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire/ Leicestershire
Package: £30,000 – £35,000 + Bonus Scheme + Vehicle + Training
Opening for a Field Service Engineer to join a growing OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) who work in various industries including Aerospace, Automotive and Medical. Join a company who provide equipment across the UK to many leading organizations. The company provide different types of specialist tools such as precise measuring equipment, hand tools and testing instruments.
The company are seeking a motivated Field Service Engineer to join their team and help carry out visits to customer sites for scheduled service, calibration and training for optical products, attend breakdown calls, give expertise, advice, guidance and assistance to customers when required.
– Regional Based Field Service work
– Service, calibration and training of optical products
– Receive, answer and resolve service questions when required
– Attend exhibitions / trade shows for build and breakdown
– Liase with other departments of the business.
– Good Communication
– Experience in mechanical / electronic engineering
– Experience in service role
– Good planning and organization skills
– Expectation to undertake extensive UK Travel and travel at unsociable hours.
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, service, engineer, mechanical, electronic, electromechanical, regional, FSE, IND123, engineer, engineering, calibration, commissioning, servicing, repairing, North east, Leicester, Nottingham, derby, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire.