Field Service Engineer
Yorkshire / UK Wide
£34,000 – £36,000 Basic + Overtime (£55,000 – £60,000) + Technical Progression + Bespoke Manufacturing Training + UK Travel + Fuel Card + Company Credit Card + Mobile + Laptop + Private Vehicle Use + Life Assurance + Private Healthcare + Pension
Are you a skilled electrically biased special purpose engineer working within print press, packaging or similar a similar field? This is a great opportunity to job a market leading company where can become a specialist engineer. Enjoy consistent manufacturing training long term whilst earning a great all-round package.
This company manufacture bespoke print press machinery for a variety of industries across the UK & Europe. As a company looking to expand their field service engineering team, they’re looking for highly motivated individuals to help grow the company.
* UK / International based field service position (70% staying away from home)
* Install, commissioning & repairs on bespoke machinery
* Electrical & mechanical fault finding
* Consistent manufacturing training in Europe
* Offering a great customer service
* Be from either a print press, packaging,
* Electrically biased engineer & qualified (HNC, HND, NVQ or equivalent)
* Strong PLC fault finding background
* Keen to train & develop
* Happy to stay away from home consistently
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, mobile engineer, mobile electrician, electrical engineer, field service technician, service technician, mobile technician, manufacturing, cnc, industrial, engineer, manufacture, packaging, CNC, Automation, injection moulding, print press.