Field Service Engineer
£26,000 – £27,500 Basic + Overtime + Commission + Vehicle + Mobile Phone + Excellent training
Are you a motivated individual with installation and service engineer experience?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a quickly expanding company who are currently growing by setting up new premises in the Chesterfield area.
Successful applicants will be joining a flexible, innovative and extremely driven company in an expanding yet competitive business sector.
They are currently seeking a Service Engineer to install equipment on customer sites throughout the North and Scotland and also service and repair a range of recycling equipment. Typical equipment includes pneumatic and hydraulic recycling balers and compactors, bin presses, glass crushers, can crushers etc.
Preferably applicants will have experience with pneumatics, hydraulics and electro mechanical systems, however if you have a good mechanical background, and are willing to learn new skills, you will be considered.
* Hydraulic, Electro Mechanical & Pneumatic Experience essential.
* Must have a Full Driving Licence
* Must be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service.
* Must have excellent problem solving skills, be flexible, and display a positive attitude.
* Must be able to work under own initiative adhering to Health & Safety guidelines.
Keywords, Service engineer, engineer, chesterfield, the north, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, mechanically, compactors, balers, crushers, service, FSE, IND123