Field Service Engineer
Andover / Hampshire
£30,000 – £35,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £45,0000 – £50,000+) + On the Job Training + Technical Progression + Management Progression + Door to Door Pay + Tablet + Phone + Fuel Card + Stay Away Allowance + Pension
Work for a growing specialist company as a field service engineer, where you can earn a great overtime package and consistent technical training. With direct progression available, this company can offer a career technically & managerially.
This company service & install centrifuge, plant & wastewater treatment machinery for various commercial & industrial sites across the UK. With consistent work & contracts coming into this company, they’re looking for highly motivated field service engineers to earn well & progress long term.
* 50% Workshop / 50% Field service
* Electrical & Mechanical fault finding & installation of wastewater pumps & equipment
* 2-3 nights staying away from home per week
* Give a high-quality service to customers
* Be from an electrical engineering background (Ex forces welcome)
* Electrical trained engineer (17th Edition minimum)
* Single & 3 phase fault finding experience
* Have some mechanical knowledge
* Can work flexible hours when needed
Keywords: field service technician, service engineer, service technician, mobile engineer, mobile technician, maintenance engineer, mechanical engineer, industrial engineer, electrical engineer, Andover, Hampshire,