Field Service Engineer
London – Home Counties
£32,000 – £37,000 + Basic + Overtime (OTE £50,000+) + On the Job Training + Door to Door + Managerial Progression + Technical Progression + Fuel Card + Vehicle + Laptop + Mobile + Healthcare + Pension
Great opportunity to work for a market leading manufacturer who offer a great package and plenty of progression opportunities. Currently undergoing huge growth plans, this company are now looking for a field service engineer to help deal with customer demand.
Enjoy working as a skilled catering engineer, with consistent training given to keep you upskilled & a specialist within the industry. With plenty of stability & overtime available this company can offer a exciting long-term career.
* Commercial or domestic dishwasher or catering experience needed
* Electrically trained & qualified engineer (NVQ, BTEC, HNC or equivalent)
* Willing to work flexible hours when needed
* Single & three phase fault finding & installation experience
* Regional field service work
* Service, install & maintain commercial dishwashers
* Offer a great customer service
* Look after your own workload & schedule
Related job titles: Commerical dishwasher engineer, domestic appliance, field service engineer, service engineer, maintenance engineer, London, Home Counties.